Do you like films? Do you like making videos? Fancy yourself as the next Steven Spielberg? Well, ATOM (Australian teachers of Media) and IPAF (Intellectual Property Awareness Foundation) are running a fantastic short film competition. My Story My Content is a competition open to all Primary, Secondary and Tertiary students with great prizes including an iPad or camera of your choice ($1000) for each category winner. All you have to do is make a 60 second (that’s right a 1 minute film) and submit before the deadline of July 1, 2013.
So get cracking. Entry forms and details can be found at: http://mystorymycontent.com/entry-system/
- The film must be made specifically for the 2013 My Story My Content Short Film Competition.
- Content of the video must pertain to this year’s contest theme: ‘Why Do I Love Movies?’ This line, or an adaptation of it, must appear as a spoken line, caption or in some other way within the film.
- The film must be no longer than 60 seconds. Opening and/or closing credits are not required, but (if included) may be no longer than 5 seconds in total.
- The entry must be completed online – including upload of the short film and a minimum of 3 accompanying still images by close of entries: 5pm, Monday 1 July 2013.
- Films can be in any language or have no dialogue. Foreign-language dialogue must have English subtitles.